Guess What I am! Pictures go from left to right, and slowly work their way down. Number them in your comments! Journal to rules and such here - [link]
1. I have a tendacy to drive people away with my unique defensive tactics... I was also a famous cartoon character!
2. I am known as a pest to many people who have bodies of water in or around their property, seeing as I like to burrow along the shore. I am the largest member of my subfamily and I'm also native to North America.
3. I have a remarkably robust immune system, and show partial or total immunity to the venom of rattlesnakes, cottonmouthes, and other pit vipers. I am about eight times less likely to carry rabies than wild dogs, and about one in eight hundred of us infected with this virus.
4. You see me many a time in trees, or scampering across the ground. I'm known for being able to make my home quite comfortably in many heavily populated areas, but sadly a lot of times I don't get to see my first birthday because of automobiles.
5. I am a lot like my cousin in that I have the same defense reflex and I also share it's colors, though not it's pattern. I go by many names, and I like to prey on small rodents like mice!
6. I am the largest of my family and native to North America and I'm known to many as being a pest because of my curiosity and intelligence. Despite often seen going through garbage and similar stinky things, I actually prefer to be very clean, and prefer to wash my hands and food before I eat.
7. I am the largest land dwelling member of my family and I'm known for having a very fierce reputation. I prefer to live alone, and I like to stay in colder areas. One nic-name that I'm known by is the 'Skunk-Bear'.
8. I like to stay in the water, and thanks to my coat I'm very water repellant. My favorite foods consist of various fish, turtles, amphibians, crayfish, and sometimes even birds. My realitives include some of the one's listed here, seeing as I have a rather large family.
9. Hello! My name is Pabu! I just had to bug mommy to get a photo of me and include me in this, I couldn't resist! You all probably know what I am, but I'm also a clue! I'm related to a few of the furries on this list, so I'm actually here to help!
10. I am continent's smallest and most widely distributed of my species, and the world's most common due to my widespread distribution and a large global population estimated to be twice that of all other of my species combined. I often mark trees using my teeth and claws as a form of communication with other of my kind, a behavior common to us.
11. I am the geographically spread member of my kind. I'm very common, and not at all listed as an endangered species, and in fact I'm proving to be problematic to the local mammal and bird population. I am considered a pest, despite my looks, and prominently represented in a lot of human folklore and mythology. I am also the most important furbearing animals harvested for the fur trade.
12. In contrast to all my species and other related, I have oval (instead of slit-like) pupils and known for my grizzled looking appearance. I also share my ability to climb trees with only one other canid creature and some of my dens can be found thirty feet above the ground!
13. I tend to run in a band with my fellow kind, though they're usually a lot smaller then my biger boned cousins, but however where they are gone, I flourish. I am known by many names, but often seen in many mythology as a trickster due to my intelligence.
14 & 15. I have a tendency to come in many different colors, and I am the largest of my family. I have a high and in depth expressive behavior and Im a very social creature. I am an apex predator in my area, and I'm designed to take down very large prey. I am the world's most well researched animal, with probably more books written about me than any other wildlife species.
16. I am the most widely distributed wild being of my kind. I am prey to many carnivore species in North America, including humans.
i ca name all of them. I would have entered if I was in the states but yeah I live in aus. Lets just say an hour or 2 every Saturday for a month at my bosses house in her garage was enough for me to learn the difference and identify over 60 different furs.. now when ever I go anywhere (op shops and places like that) I can spot fur within seconds of entering , name it, price it and look for more even if the tag just says 'fur coat'
x3 Aww hahaha you're fine! I still have your box all ready to go. Once I get some in from the premades I'll have it sent. (Thanks to the one bill we got we can't spend a penny then what we absolutely need)